Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 15 of GHE Self Challenge

I'm currently still wearing my GHE gear. I decided to do an all day deep condition/protein treatment (my deep conditioner contains protein and keratin) which I mixed with castor oil (of course). I've been wearing this since about 8 pm last night and my scalp is slightly burning but it's a pleasant feeling. No itching and a little tingling.

I've been terrible at keeping up with uploading my hair photos simply because I'm usually blogging from my phone and I use my Nikon to take photos of my hair for better quality images. Last night I was shocked at how much thicker and longer my twists have gotten, but I'm still fighting the urge to do a length check.

So far I've been successful keeping my fingers out of my hair and THAT is a huge plus for me. I'm not walking around constantly rubbing my hair. I imagine when I was doing that, I looked like a prude *lol*.

Tonight I'm going to do my cayenne/sugar scalp scrub just to ensure my deep conditioner doesn't leave build up and then I'm going to rinse thoroughly (and carefully) and moisturize and seal as usual. I'll reapply my GHE gear and then remove it in the morning. I think my hair is going to thank me for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment