Friday, May 3, 2013

Wild Growth Oil Update!

I dropped by Sally Beauty Supply again and picked up the original Wild Growth oil so I have moisturized and sealed my hair with my new mixture (leave in, castor oil and both Wild Growth formulas after spraying with water) and I'm now wearing my GHE head gear.

I was expecting the original formula to smell way different, but other than the rose oil smell in the light formula they smell very similar. I'm liking the smell actually. Detangling was much faster and already I can feel my hair starting to tingle. Apparently I sweat very easily.

My twists are getting longer so I may have to start holding certain twists up with hair pins because I don't like my hair on my ears while I'm sleeping :-/

Well I'm calling it a night, just wanted to update the info on my search for the Wild Growth Oils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment