Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vitamin supplements

I've been taking my vitamin supplements daily, in the mornings. My lashes are longer to the point that I don't even need to use mascara now.

Here's the list of vitamins I take that are supposed to aid in hair growth:

Silica 500 mg

Biotin 1000 mcg

One A Day Women's Vitamin

MSM 1000 mg (sometimes I take 2 of these in one day, making 2000 mg)

I drink a lot of water so the breakout horror stories I've read about haven't happened to me, but I did get a couple of tiny bumps that were barely visible. I can definitely see how the crazy breakouts can happen but I think it's a temporary thing until your body gets all of the impurities out.

I've had my hair in two strand twists for the past two weeks but tonight I'm going to be cowashing my hair because it's been too long and my hair is begging me :-)

Prior to that, I did flat iron my hair (I felt like doing something a bit different), so I've included that photo as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment