Friday, June 7, 2013

Early Morning

It's 5:55am. Why am I awake? Because I fell asleep without oiling my scalp last night. Yesterday was a long day and I completely kept putting off the oiling process to do other things like laundry and steam cleaning the carpet.

I guess things always come up that can interfere with a healthy routine, but now that I'm up and back on track I can rest easy and hop back into bed!

Thought of the day: Many times we may forget something crucial that leads to succeeding in us reaching our goals, but it's important to realize that we should not discard that action entirely. Do it when it's remembered and don't call yourself a failure. Tell yourself "now I remember and with remembrance I will succeed".

I know it's a bit deep when concerning the topic of hair, but I guess I take my hair very seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment