Saturday, June 1, 2013

Spring Castor Oil Challenge Results! (Feb,2013- May 2013)

So I have been participating in the castor oil challenge hosted by KinkyCurlyCoilyMe and these were the results from my first castor oil challenge.

Length check at the start of the castor oil challenge

Final length check of the spring 2013 castor oil challenge


I applied the Home Health Cold Pressed castor oil to my hair and scalp 6x per week and I can't say I'm complaining about the results, that's for sure.

I have just joined the Summer 2013 castor oil challenge and am going to use the last of my Home Health castor oil during this challenge. I'm then going to see what all the hype is about with the black castor oil, but I think I'm going to opt for the Haitian black castor oil and try that one first before trying the Jamaican black castor oil (to see if there's a difference).


0 comments:

Post a Comment