Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 3 of GHE Self Challenge

Last night I did the search and destroy method to get rid of split ends that were trying to keep me from growing my hair longer. I sprayed my hair with less water last night even though it felt like I didn't spray enough.

This morning my hair wasn't soaking wet, instead it was very damp and in 10 minutes it was mostly dry. My hair is definitely moisturized and feeling a lot softer. Since starting this challenge I haven't styled my hair in anything other than two strand twists (saves time when doing the GHE method at night when I'm tired) so I'm not sure how my other styles will hold, but I'll see this coming week!

I'm also going to pick up some horsetail extract and MSM supplements today to add to my multivitamin and biotin. I know bamboo extract is better than horsetail extract but bamboo is harder to get. Last time I ordered some it took two weeks before it arrived!! I refuse to buy Hairfinity vitamins because of the price so I'm using the alternatives.

My scalp is tingling right now and itching just the slightest bit. It's soothing. Hopefully things continue to go well. My short term goal length is APL (armpit length)

I feel like I'm on my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment