Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wild Growth Hair Oil Update

So, I ended up going to Sally Beauty Supply and guess what? They were out of the original Wild Growth Oil!! On a good note, though, I was able to purchase the light formula and the associate told me they'll have more Wednesday. So I'll be back Wednesday. I used the light formula this morning to oil my scalp but I won't be using it again until I get the original formula.

Tonight I was going to do something new. I was going to do my weekly scalp scrub (sugar mixed with my conditioner) and I added cayenne pepper. I'm a little nervous to try it. I hope it doesn't burn, only tingles.

I guess I'll be mixing a little more of my detangling cocktail afterall :-)

I'm putting off the scalp scrub, cowashing and deep conditioning treatment until tomorrow night. Tonight I'm just going to moisturize and seal and do the GHE.

It's been a long day so I'm going to grab a bite to eat and relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment