Monday, April 15, 2013

More Water, Less Fingers

My hair feels amazing but unfortunately this fact has caused me to keep rubbing my strands. That's got to stop. So from now on I won't be touching my hair after I've styled it for the day.

The silica has also made me very thirsty so I'll be drinking more water and hopefully the thirst will be quenched.

I'm still doing the GHE nightly and I actually just co-washed my hair this morning because I was too exhausted last night to do it, but I did the GHE with a deep conditioner and castor oil instead of my regular leave in.

It's about time to get more conditioner because I'm almost out so I'm excited about that. I'll be trying a VO5 conditioner, not sure which yet. I do recall I used to love that stuff. Haven't used it in years though.

So, everything seems to be coming together just fine. My regimen seems to be coming together. My hair is happy but the fingers need to stop and get out of my hair! *lol*

0 comments:

Post a Comment