Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lovely Fragrance

So I thought last night's post was published last night, but apparently it didn't but oh well, it's published now! :-)

Today my hair smells awesome. My scalp is still tingling and feels pleasantly tight. As I mentioned before, I didn't section my hair before co-washing so it took me longer to detangle (almost an hour!) but that won't be happening again. I think next time I'll use my spray bottle to wet my hair and then apply my conditioner before I get in the shower. That way I can section my hair and take my time doing it.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it does seem my hair has grown a bit since I started the GHE. I seem to have a bit of new growth, judging by my roots and how much farther my twists seem to stretch...but like I said, maybe I'm just crazy. I'm not ready to do another length check yet. I guess part of me wants it to be a surprise. I'm going to be ecstatic when my hair reaches APL (arm pit length).

I'm looking forward to even more positive changes with my hair.

I'm thinking of ditching the shower cap for some plastic caps because the shower cap crackles so much it sometimes wakes me up when I change sleeping positions. But, until I get some plastic caps I will hang on to the shower cap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment