Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Regimen Complete!

I've finally created my natural hair regimen!

Daily Hair Habits:

Take vitamin supplements which include One A Day women's multivitamin, biotin, silica and MSM

Drink at least 8 glasses of water

Moisturize and seal with water, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Repair Cream and Castor oil.

Greenhouse Effect using shower cap, satin bonnet and winter hat

Weekly Hair

Co-wash with VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner

Sugar scalp scrub

Monthly Hair Habits

Pre-poo with castor oil (mix with honey on occasion)

Clarify with Aveeno sulfate free Pure Renewal shampoo

Protein treatment with egg and VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner

No I'm not doing the wash and protein treatment on the same day! I don't think my hair would like that! I just make sure to do it within that month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment