Monday, April 29, 2013

GHE after skipping two days

I've skipped 2 days of doing the GHE (shame on me) but I'm officially back at it. My hair has definitely gotten thicker. With everything I'm doing, it's hard to say exactly what's causing it, but I hope it continues and I don't plan to change much more about my routine.

I've decided to leave my hair in two strand twists unless I'm going out and have even thought about leaving them in then and just adding accessories. I'm not sure yet. I've also decided to purchase the JBCO and see how that works before trying the HBCO. I figure... why not?

It can't hurt.

Again, my hair is soft and fluffy and shiny as all get out, but I think my hair is also crying for some protein since I did a strand test and it snapped. SO!! I'll do doing that this week. I have to cowash my hair and do my weekly scalp scrub, this time I've added cayenne pepper. Hopefully this goes well and once I get my wild growth hair oil I'm probably going to start using my Cantu leave in as a spray (maybe add the cayenne to that as well) so... I'm going through quite a few changes until I've found an easier moisturize and seal method for me. I wish I'd known these things earlier, I'd probably already be at APL. Patience, however, is something I possess so I'm ready to wait this out while doing everything I can do reach my goal length (waist length)

0 comments:

Post a Comment