Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sebum Flow

This morning I got a whiff of my sebum (body's natural oil) and I was both pleased and put off by the smell. I know the Greenhouse Effect is working. I'm going to clean my shower cap before I wear it again.

The castor oil on my scalp isn't causing any buildup so I'm going to guess that means no clogging is occurring. Again, today my hair is only slightly damp and tingles. There is also a slight itch, but it's not the kind of itch I feel I need to scratch. Once my hair is dry, I am expecting moisture infused hair again. This is one of many things I look forward to on a daily basis.

This morning I took my vitamins which include a multivitamin, biotin (5,000 mcg) and silica (500 mg) which I got from VitaminShoppe last night. I bought two bottles of silica because they had a sale and they were buy one get one half price. I haven't gotten any MSM yet because I was so excited about the silica that I completely forgot to ask where the MSM was! I'll have to make another trip to pick some up because I definitely want to lengthen my hair's growth phase.

So, other than the stinky sebum (which is a good thing) I'm having no complaints about my routine. I keep my hair twisted during the day because it practically eliminates detangling time and makes the process go a LOT smoother for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment