Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Breaking Point

Once I discovered NaturallyCurly.com and KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com everything started coming together. I even joined KCCM's castor oil challenge (Spring 2013).

The way I moisturize my hair is by spraying water in it from a spray bottle
I then apply Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner Repair Cream and seal in the moisture by putting castor oil on my scalp and length of my hair, paying close attention to the ends.

So far my results have been amazing by just properly moisturizing. I have also added dietary supplements that help with hair health such as One A Day women's multivitamin, biotin (5000 mcg) and MSM (known to lengthen the hair's growth phase)

Already, my bangs are longer than they have been in years and I'm looking forward to continuing with the castor oil challenges, as I've seen many great results from others using castor oil for hair growth.

Eventually I may get a YoutTube channel but for now I'm going to keep things simple and blog about it until I run out of things to write about.

There aren't a lot of things out there that I care about as much as healthy natural hair growth. So far, things are looking good.

Right now my goal length is bra strap length, but ultimately I am going for waist length hair.




0 comments:

Post a Comment