Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Detangling Cocktail

Last night I decided to mix my products together in a small bottle to see if it shortened my detangling time. I put my leave in conditioner, followed by castor oil and water. It came out as a very watery cream, which I liked, and I applied it to my hair and scalp while my hair was dry. Worked like a charm!! It was very greasy though (because of the castor oil) but not sticky at all. I only sprayed a little water on my scalp after to help with the GHE.

This morning my hair was slightly damp so my hair wasn't so greasy, but I had to wipe my ears because they were. So! That being said, I'm glad I didn't use my spray bottle to mix this cocktail because I would have had to buy another one. My hair loves water, so even though I mixed plenty of water to make my hair cocktail, I'm going to keep spraying my hair with plain water as well before applying my little creation.

My hair is super super SUPER soft and it feels great. Haven't touched my hair again since styling it even though it's been so tempting. I like my hair more damp in the mornings and I prefer the cream I created to spraying it.

So far, so natural :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment