Friday, April 19, 2013

Hat Attack

Today I've gone with two strand twists and my favorite hat. Tonight I'll be doing my weekly co-wash and sugar scrub. I may even throw some honey in for added moisture but that all depends on how I feel.

Of course, I'll also be doing my nightly GHE and moisturizing and sealing with my detangling cocktail.

I'm not sure if my hair is any longer this week than last week, but I do know I'm having to take more time to finger part my hair. This is one reason I've been keeping my hair in two strand twists: at night all I have to do is untwist, spritz with water and seal then retwist.

I can see that my hair care regimen has become a habit. On my way back home from the day, I'm thinking "I can't wait to get home and moisturize and seal my hair". If I don't, I can't sleep. I used to dread doing my hair but now it has become somewhat of an emotional therapy for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment