Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Co-Wash Conditioner and why I skipped last night's GHE

So last night I didn't do the GHE. Why? Because I had other, more intimate plans *cheesy smile* but I did sleep in my satin bonnet, of course. I was in a hurry last night so I didn't do my co-wash or scalp scrub. I think there is a reason things happen because I actually found a VO5 conditioner I'd like to try tonight. It's the tea tree vanilla mint clarifying conditioner. It smells AMAZING and I can't wait to try it tonight.

I'll be doing the GHE tonight again.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention I got my MSM yesterday! I was starting to feel anxious without it because I know it lengthens the hair's growth phase. I couldn't find the capsules so I got the tablets but I just chew them and down the powder with a glass of water because I heard since the body doesn't have to digest powder, it's not altered and therefore powder works better. Of course, I also will continue to take my biotin, silica and multivitamin with the MSM.Sorry, just can't see buying Hairfinity.

I've also noticed (not sure if I mentioned this before) that my hair grows faster in the back and on the sides than the front. My bangs are at my nose now and already they are longer than they ever were when I got relaxers, but I'm going to be one happy camper when they reach my chin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment