Saturday, April 27, 2013

Getting Wild Growth Oil Today!

I'm going to head to Sally Beauty Supply today and grab 3 things: Wild Growth Hair Oil, Wild Growth Light Moisturizing Oil and an applicator bottle. Why get an applicator bottle when the oils already come in an applicator bottle? Well, because I'm going to MIX the 2 together along with my cold pressed castor oil.

I don't expect wild growth, but I do expect this to make my hair more manageable and more bouncy over time. Maybe even more defined twist outs, if that's possible.

Many people have said their hair has grown faster when using this oil, so if I have similar results I'm totally going to welcome those results. Why wouldn't I? Most importantly, I want my new growth to be more manageable.

Hopefully this works! I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to continue to include my Cantu leave-in in my regimen. It's definitely staying, I'm just not sure if I want to mix with my water and spray from my bottle, or if I just want to dip in the jar and make this into a "spray-dip-seal" 3 step routine. Decisions decisions...

I'm excited to add the Wild Growth products to my regimen. I can hardly contain myself. Too many positive reviews to ignore it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment